When I was about 12, my family had a computer (yep, just one!). I was fascinated by how the computer–and even more importantly how the internet–worked.
I found it so interesting that I began learning how to create websites. Don’t worry…I’m not sharing pictures of my old ugly websites. 😉
I remember what it was like to a be the kid that wanted to make money from the internet. That’s why I was so excited to hear about Chele’s project with her two teenage sons.
Tristan and Levi want to go to Space Camp. So, they looked for a way to make it happen. Together, they partnered with their mom and Kelly McCausey to sell a package of 30 beautiful quote graphics.
These are positive encouragements designed to help boost business confidence. Some of the encouraging words include:
- Your business attracts the best customers.
- Welcome new opportunities with an open mind.
- Every new project is an opportunity to grow.
- You may not achieve your goal today, but every action brings you closer!
- Challenging projects are stepping-stones to your success.
- With action, you can make your business dreams a reality.
- Be creative! Unusual ideas will transform your business.
But that’s not even the best part! Each graphic comes optimized for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. That means no trying to crop each image so it displays correctly on social media. You can just grab and go. How awesome is that?! 🙂
Along with your images, you’ll also get a PDF tutorial showing you how to use these beautiful graphics. So if you struggle with social media, have no fear! You’ll have everything you need to get started.
Your Content Marketing Guide,
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post and other posts on my blog. But I’m choosy about what I share. I only pass along offers that I think are awesome and worthy of your time.